"This course gave me an intensive knowledge on financial ratios and the way to analyse the factors."
- Sankara Kumar
When we are learning something new, we always need to start with the basics.
This course will provide you with the basic skills to calculate and interpret the financial ratios of a company using Excel. After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Work with multiple spreadsheets and manipulate them for your preferences
- Use the cells easily and understand the basic functions
- Know how to use the basic formulas
- Know how to insert and use charts and spark lines
- Retrieve financial statements of various companies
- Use the liquidity, efficiency, leverage, coverage, and profitability ratios
- Perform analysis of a cash flows statement
- Able to continue to more advanced Excel and Financial Analysis courses
I encourage you to take notes, and work together with me during the course. This is very important for you to become confident with application of your knowledge.
I believe that everyone should have the appropriate basic Excel skills and to perform basic financial analysis.
Once you complete the course, review it so that other students can enjoy it too. Enjoy the course!
An Accounting Professor, Investor, Entrepreneur, and Volunteer who teaches at multiple colleges in the US, including University of Washington. Stefan has also established multiple companies and invested in multiple start-up companies. Additionally, he is the author of the books "Accounting for Beginners: Interactive Video Textbook" and "What College Didn't Teach You!". His area of expertise is concentrated in Accounting Forensics, which focuses on financial fraud, creative accounting, and anti-money laundering.
In every course you will find the difference in learning. He has his own way of creating interesting videos (less than 5 minutes, of course!) in which you will find everything you need to know about a specific topic. The DIFFERENCE is that his videos are fun to watch and will give you the desired "Aha!" moment. You will never forget the information, since each one is very descriptive.